Executive AirShare is always seeking service-oriented, customer focused and safety conscious candidates to join our growing team.
Executive AirShare is a family oriented and customer service focused fractional operator, offering ownership and share leasing programs for business and leisure travelers in Phenom 300, Phenom 100, Learjet 45XR, Cessna CJ2+ and King Air 350 aircraft. We are seeking skilled crewmembers to join our growing team of exceptional aviators, to provide safe and efficient air transportation to our customers, to represent our company in a professional manner and to deliver legendary customer service.Interested?
We are seeking a skilled Beechjet 400 Pilot in Command to join our growing team of exceptional aviators, to provide safe and efficient air transportation to our customers, to represent our company in a professional manner and to deliver legendary customer service. Here are some of the highlights you can look forward to as a team member at Executive AirShare:
Crewmember Requirements: Four year degree or equivalent experience; commercial multi-engine rating; minimum 4000 total flight hours, 500 turbine, and Beechjet experience preferred; FCC license; First Class Medical certificate. CFI certificate preferred. MUST BE ABLE TO LIVE IN MONTEREY.APPLY
To perform aircraft ground operations and fueling procedures safely and reliably, provide outstanding customer service, clean aircraft and hangars to company standards and assist aircraft mechanic in performing aircraft servicing duties.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Executes aircraft towing procedures.
Conducts refueling procedures.
Cleans aircraft and hangar and assists in customer lounge cleaning.
Performs customer service tasks.
Provides customer assistance.
Performs other duties and assignments, as required.
Requires a high school education or GED and a valid driver’s license and good driving record. 3 to 5 years prior line service experience required. Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs.
Promotes the customer service campaign and assists with the preparation of trip quotes for owners, demonstration flights, and charters.
Represents AirCare as the primary Operations Liaison to the customer.
Coordinates with the scheduling department for oversight of the master schedule.
Provides professional customer service to owners/customers.
Assists with incoming and outgoing scheduling communication for the assigned region.
Requires a college degree (Aviation or business preferred) or work experience equivalent, strong computer skills and familiarization with word processing, working knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office programs with attention to detail in composing, typing, and proofing material. Good communication skills essential. Minimal travel.APPLY
Summary of Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Generate and foster incoming qualified Leads
• Manage and administer prospect/customer database in Salesforce.
• Work with Marketing team to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet quarterly goals.
• Research and propose qualified lists to be purchased within the EAS Regions
• Primary contact for incoming calls, web inquiries and contacts by prospective customers.
• Ensure that all sales leads are qualified by program type and communicated to appropriate sales personnel (fractional and charter).
2. Prepare presentations, develop market analyses and manage various databases
• Collect and analyze data using JetNet, Aircraft Cost Calculator, and other approved programs.
• Prepare presentations and marketing materials as requested, efficiently and timely.
• Research and compile database of aircraft owners, current and future private aircraft users through various software and platforms.
3. Assist with all marketing activities
• Assist VP of Marketing with all marketing efforts, events and special projects.
Qualifications and requirements:
Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Business.
Experience in the aircraft industry preferred.
Must have mastery skills in MS Office and Salesforce, as well as superior computer and writing skills.
30% travel may be necessary to current and new markets.APPLY
Find out why being a pilot for us pays off. Ask us further questions about positions available. Call us at 866.946.4900.MORE