Executive AirShare is always seeking service-oriented, customer focused and safety conscious candidates to join our growing team.
Executive AirShare is a family oriented and customer service focused fractional operator, offering ownership and share leasing programs for business and leisure travelers in Phenom 300, Phenom 100, Learjet 45XR, Cessna CJ2+ and King Air 350 aircraft. We are seeking skilled crewmembers to join our growing team of exceptional aviators, to provide safe and efficient air transportation to our customers, to represent our company in a professional manner and to deliver legendary customer service.Interested?
We are seeking a skilled Beechjet 400 Pilot in Command to join our growing team of exceptional aviators, to provide safe and efficient air transportation to our customers, to represent our company in a professional manner and to deliver legendary customer service. Here are some of the highlights you can look forward to as a team member at Executive AirShare:
Crewmember Requirements: Four year degree or equivalent experience; commercial multi-engine rating; minimum 4000 total flight hours, 500 turbine, and Beechjet experience preferred; FCC license; First Class Medical certificate. CFI certificate preferred. MUST BE ABLE TO LIVE IN MONTEREY.APPLY
|Summary of primary duties and responsibilities:
· Lead the Flight Control Team during daily tasks by keeping the group focused and tasks handled in professional priority.
· Assist the Director of Scheduling in assessing flight department and crew resources needs and allocations.
· Work side by side with the Director of Scheduling in determining plan of action in challenging operational situations.
· Verify each flight on certified aircraft meet FAR Part 135/91K regulations for legal crew, aircraft, and trip.
· Arrange trip logistical and service items as necessary to support client and crew
· Arrange for landing and over-flight permits, clearances, ground handling, security needs, customs for domestic and international destinations
· Provide required documentation for and communicate with various government agencies for domestic and international destinations, including Customs and Immigration as applicable
· Coordinate aircraft movement in concert with the Pilot in Command to ensure that all airspace and airport restrictions are complied with, and to ensure that all aircraft support services are available and notified
· Reduce operating costs while maintaining high service levels
· Advanced planning for aircraft and flight crew, including aircraft schedule demand and crew training.
Summary of primary duties and responsibilities
Assists Maintenance Department Administrator and performs scheduled maintenance on aircraft, as assigned.
Troubleshoots and repairs damaged, worn, or defective mechanical components.
Performs pre-flight and post-flight inspections on aircraft.
Documents maintenance activities.
Assists with organization and order of facilities and work areas.
Provides flight operations support and customer assistance.
Performs other duties and assignments, as required.
Qualifications and requirements:
Requires an Airframe and Powerplant mechanic certificate. Must meet the experience requirement of CFR 65.83, and have minimum of 5 years’ experience working on turbine powered aircraft, preferred models: Embraer Phenom 100 and 300,and Legacy 550, Cessna Citation 525A, 560, and 750, Textron King Air 350i Pro Line and Fusion Avionics packages. Working knowledge of FAR parts 43, 65, 91,135 and 145 relating to maintenance and mechanics. IA and working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel is a plus. Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong interpersonal skills. Team player is essential. Must be able to lift at least 35 lbs.APPLY
Summary of Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Generate and foster incoming qualified Leads
• Manage and administer prospect/customer database in Salesforce.
• Work with Marketing team to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet quarterly goals.
• Research and propose qualified lists to be purchased within the EAS Regions
• Primary contact for incoming calls, web inquiries and contacts by prospective customers.
• Ensure that all sales leads are qualified by program type and communicated to appropriate sales personnel (fractional and charter).
2. Prepare presentations, develop market analyses and manage various databases
• Collect and analyze data using JetNet, Aircraft Cost Calculator, and other approved programs.
• Prepare presentations and marketing materials as requested, efficiently and timely.
• Research and compile database of aircraft owners, current and future private aircraft users through various software and platforms.
3. Assist with all marketing activities
• Assist VP of Marketing with all marketing efforts, events and special projects.
Qualifications and requirements:
Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Business.
Experience in the aircraft industry preferred.
Must have mastery skills in MS Office and Salesforce, as well as superior computer and writing skills.
30% travel may be necessary to current and new markets.APPLY
Find out why being a pilot for us pays off. Ask us further questions about positions available. Call us at 866.946.4900.MORE